THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 09 Desember 2010

Cerpen in English

cerpen- Cry Because of my own pain[ part I]

Today, I just remember about your face, your laugh, your smell, your kindness, everything in between, I gotta learn something because I know you will never come back.. And yeah, it is hurt me badly.. "Elise!" you said my name too many times.."Hey Mike! How are you?"Im fine.. you?""I'm... Sorta fine.. But a little bit dizzy-weezy because of Math exams yesterday..""Hmm. Did you do well?""Of course I am!! I'm smart!" Then again, I keeping my mouth shut, cuz I know he doesn't like me when I'm do that.. "Okay, no more words about yourself? Okay then, bye!""Bye......" I realize, I'm still in love with him.. And I know, I can't live without him... My mouth trembling, my heart still pounding, I don't know what to do without him.. And yes, I just found my self still missing him.. He has girlfriend.. her name is Sharron.. Well she's my bandmates, but she's the most beautiful girl that I know, she's the one for him..After that, I go to my class, and then listening to music to reduces the memory of him... "KKKRRRRIIINNNGGG" the second bell ring 2 times.. Everybody goes in, and I just pull out my earphones and put it in my bag.. I opened my diary, I realize I wrote all his name in my diary, I just, can't imagine how I fell in love with him.. And yes, this is my story, and my eyes starts to tear it self.. "OhmyGod Lise?? Why are you cryiingg??" said Riza"It's okay.. I'm okay.." i said to her.. with smiling on my face..God, I'm still in love with him..

0 komentar: